Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hollywood People

How weird is this?

Apparently the girl who plays Ally Barone in Everybody Loves Raymond was born in Brownwood. Incidentally, her brothers play the boys in the show.

I could really care less about the show, except everyone pronounces my name incorrectly because it's spelled the same. And I get a lot of questions from people asking if I'm related to Ray. Go figure. Anyhoo, I thought it was ironic that the actors who play the kids are from Brownwood.

Also ironic is that I stumbled upon this fact whilst trying to google information on Dog tags/licenses in Brownwood, Texas. Not sure how this turned up casting information for Everybody Loves Raymond.

I did, ahem, eventually find out that I need to get a license for my dog (for a fee, of course) which will expire on December 31, at which point I can renew it for another fee.

In a somewhat related note, I noticed there are other Hollywood people from Brownwood, including the guy who was the visual effects producer for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. Now that is pretty cool.

And think of it... you just wasted 2 minutes of your life reading about something that matters to almost no one. Go figure.

No comments: