Sunday, September 28, 2008

Losing

I occasionally enjoy playing video games. I don't play that often, but we bought a Wii several months ago and have really had fun playing with the kids. I'm not super competitive, but the last person I expected to lose to was my mother-in-law. She was a bit hesitant to try it at first, but once she got the hang of it she was really pretty good. And then she discovered Wii Sports bowling and she really started to lay down the law. She went pro in a single day, and laid waste to the rest of us mere mortals. Here's a pic of her hitting a new high score...bowling a 237!!! Go Betty!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Joe... I heard rumors that Sis. Betty "smoked your buns off", but that is quite impressive! At least you're a good sport, and not ashamed to admit someone is better than you. Not only that, you post it on your blog for everyone to see!

I'd be embarrassed. But that's just me.

Lost in FWA said...

LOL! Yeah, Bee was braggen about beating everyone on the phone this afternoon! I hear we're gonna have some competions at Branson...sounds...thrilling! ha!
Way to go Bee!

-Laura-

Anonymous said...

opps...competitions even