Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lobster Man

So, I've been helping the neighbors put together a swing set. Not just any swing set, but a super dooper two story job with a tunnel, rock wall, slide, sandbox, and a cedar shake roof. So, it's supposed to be one of those assemble in 8 - 10 hour deals, which might actually work if you had a small army of illegal immigrants to help you, which, of course, is possible here in central Texas, but I digress.


So, we worked on this thing for several evenings after work over the last week or so. We didn't have a chance to work on it Friday or Saturday, so we finished it today. I thought we were only out there for a few hours because we were having so much fun. I've discovered that building stuff is sort of like having adult sized Legos. Anyway, when I came in and got cleaned up, I noticed that I'd gotten just a tad bit sunburned. I'd actually been outside working in the nice 87 degree weather for about 4 and a half hours, without sunscreen. um, so, I haven't worked up the summer tan yet, and uh, I temporarily look like Trevor when he gets embarrassed:



And of course, I'm getting no sympathy from Anna, so ya'll will have to give me some moral support here.

No comments: